Home Selling Tips
What Sellers need to know and consider before listing their home for sale:
- If you plan to sell this spring, list now, less competition, more serious and motivated buyers, then buying in the spring when inventory is higher and prices soften
- More relocation buyers in Jan/February, so be ready for those buyers and don’t miss out!
- Learn about the importance of staging; ask The Heidi Lussi Real Estate Team about their “Is your home fit to sell program” , which is including in your listing package
- Learn how to interview your Real Estate Team before hiring; it is important and can save you thousands of Dollars in your pocket; Heidi and her Team will provide you with a FREE copy of the questionnaire with your listing package
- The importance of intelligent pricing when only 5-7% of all homes for sale are actually selling; Your representative of the Heidi Lussi Real Estate will assist you in that process.
- The importance of the negotiation process your real estate agent can offer you to net the most money in your pocket and to the best terms possible.
- Make decisions swiftly; this will avoid losing the Buyer as they are spontaneous
- In a buyers market, you need to understand the first offer may be the Best Only Offer!
- Be actively involved in the Listing/Selling Process; you are an important member on the realtor team